Why Team Coaching?
Collective knowledge is the foundation of the company and an inescapable contribution to successful effectiveness and the achievement of ambitious goals.
The team is measured by the performance it achieves and performance is only one pillar in successful teamwork in the triangular framework of performance – enjoyment – learning. W. Timothy Gallwey (American best-selling author and business consultant) has described how the three elements influence each other. For a team to work together successfully, these three things have to come together. If one of these aspects is neglected, it has a negative impact on the other two and impairs cooperation and joint success.
Team coaching offers tools for conflicts, tensions or change processes that lead to sustainable, dynamic solutions and positively influence the desired results and ideas.
We can guide you on the following topics
The offer is aimed at you as a management body, at you and your team, team members and HR persons,
who want to offer their internal clients an opportunity for further development.
Offer – Coaching for teams pursuing a common goal:
- Team coaching for leaders and the leadership team to strengthen cooperation towards a common goal
- Accompaniment during organisational changes / “vision-setting
- Improvement in communication in the case of changes in forms of work / optimisation of decentralised and virtual teams
- Conflicts and crisis situations want to be resolved
- How to react to the change in the environment and the competitive situation or in restructuring processes
- Bringing the inner conflicts of goals and contradictions to the table and facing the challenges together
- Better management of the reduction of resources time and money
- Face the complexity of the processes and organisation and develop solutions together
- Increase team resilience
- How to increase customer satisfaction
Increased work engagement and job satisfaction leads to increased identification with oneself and the company and reduces time-consuming and costly measures or work absences. Networked thinking promotes performance improvement and creates clarity in meeting challenges and ensures the sustainable success of the company.