Achieved a lot…reached the top and how to continue now in private life as well as in everyday business life.
The short retreat is for people who want to walk their own authentic path and rediscover their inner compass.
Do you know the situation where you want to rediscover your spiritual and mental compass and ask yourself the question of meaning? Often in the age between mid-thirties and fifties, we are busy organising our careers and providing the necessities for the family, so less attention is paid to our own needs and possibilities.
But what about our own life plan and the question of a successful life? We have become careless and have set our priorities differently and ask ourselves whether it should go on like this?
What awaits you in the short retreat?
The thematic framework (Location Orientation; Self-Leadership; Vision Design; Leaving Footprints; Entering the Growth Zone; Living Successfully) empowers you to work on the ability to lead yourself and be clear about these choices. They learn how to take the pressure off to be able to face challenges and unfamiliar situations.
You understand how to implement what you have learned in the desired direction in your everyday business.
Aim of the short retreat
We offer the possibility
- to rediscover your inner compass
- bringing new qualities into your everyday leadership life
- reorient the desired path in a self-determined way
Benefits for you and the company
- Experiencing mindfulness and learning options for action for a meaningful life
- Increasing one’s own awareness and resilience
- Recognising the interlockings of how things are in my life
- Learning dynamism and agility to cope with crises
- Experiencing coping with decreasing predictability
- Recognising a utilitarian attitude that shows that difficulties have as much meaning as success